Last updated on July 26th, 2023
TrendToFit is a health and fitness blog that has been featured in some big publications and attracts thousands of organic visitors per month. You can know about TrendToFit here.
Currently, we are not accepting free or paid or any type of guest articles or sponsored posts (even with sponsorship disclosure), on our fitness blog in 2023.
However, we never accepted paid articles still we have either removed our free old guest post content or turned all the links to nofollow. Our team is only dedicated to creating high-quality content this time.
If you contribute to our Fitness Blog:
- You’re welcome to share your experience as a guest post author on our website. Please share your expertise or experience on the subject you’re writing about.
- Your submitted article is only for educational purposes on our site. It must not be promotional. Proper credit will be given to you and a short bio will be added at the end of the article. Please add a portrait image as well.
- You can also add the homepage link of your company/brand in the bio. One social media link is also allowed with the nofollow link tag.
- But please do remember, all links will be given the nofollow tag as per Google’s TOS.
- If you want to go anonymous, you are welcome to.
- Never contact me for link exchange or dofollow links. We don’t offer paid or nonpaid or any kind of dofollow links. We link only to research papers for scientific claims that we find relevant or suitable for our readers.
If you want to submit a sponsored post:
- Please note that we accept sponsored content only which is related to our blogs topics like fitness, mental health, or fitness gear.
- Your product/post would be approved if it passes our quality test and we find it suitable for our readers.
- Why should you partner with TrendToFit? You gain more access to a highly targeted online audience that would engage with your content at a more economical cost than the traditional media.
- You can contact us for a sponsored post (with sponsored tag and not a dofollow tag) on our website but you need to follow all the guidelines for writing quality content. The guidelines are mentioned below in the article.
- If you want us to write a blog article for your sponsorship campaign and publish it on our website, drop an email and we will talk about it.
- You can send the proposal by using our contact page.
- We will add sponsorship disclosure for our readers.
If you wish to contribute to trendtofit.com, please continue reading below.
You need to follow these Guidelines whether you’re writing a guest post or a sponsored post:
1. No plagiarism, please!
It’s a strict no! Please do not submit any article copied from the net or another blog. We hate this practice.
I will personally check the quality and plagiarism against various methods and plagiarism checker tools.
We respect other people’s work and so you should. If you still do this, we will never publish the article.
Also, you can never republish or repurpose the article on your blog or any other websites/blogs if your article is approved and published on our blog.
2. Article Topic
The article’s Topic should be physical & mental fitness-related like workouts, yoga, fitness, weight loss, nutrition, positive thinking, self-love, depression and anxiety.
Please note that when you write on depression & anxiety, please add your personal genuine story too so readers can connect with what message you’re trying to convey.
Once your article topic is approved, I will give you the targeted keyword.
Checklist for your help:
- Targeted keyword: Add at least 2-3 times (if you can’t use the exact keyword naturally, break it or use some words from it in the same paragraph).
- Best places to add the targeted keyword: First 100 words, Mid of the article, and the last 150 words of the article.
- Related keywords: Can use a Heading Or in content. It’s up to you.
- Don’t add keywords, again and again, just add them in the article where they make sense.
4. Article Length
We believe it takes time & effort to write a well-informative article, which needs words. So, the article length should be a minimum of 1000+ words.
- So please make sure your article has a minimum word count of 1000+ words. Because we are not accepting articles less than 1500+ words anymore.
- Sentences should be short, i.e. no sentence should be having more than 20 words.
You can check out our fitness blog to get an idea:
4.1. Blog categories list
4.2. Quality & length of our articles
- How To Detox Your Body- The Natural Way
- A Beginner’s Guide To Running
- An Ultimate Guide To Meditation
- All About Hatha Yoga
- How To Lose Weight Naturally
5. Tone & language
Your tone should be positive, engaging, and Compelling. And language should be simple that even 8th-classes kids may understand.
In short, it should be user-friendly, without repetitiveness, giving a clear message.
Divide your article into small chunks by giving headings, subheadings, and bullet points if necessary.
- Please add a minimum of 2 images to the article.
- Images should be in JPEG format.
- They should be optimized, their size should be below 100 KB.
7. Author Bio And Link
We believe in giving full credit to your work. So, write your bio (not more than 100 words). You can put your website link only at the end of the article along with the author bio. Please note that the link would be nofollow.
All image citations & social media links will be either with nofollow or sponsored tags.
For any further queries, feel free to contact me here.
8. No irrelevant Links
No link will be allowed. So link in the author bio should be relevant to the website or article. And all the links would be with nofollow tags as per Google’s guidelines.
No Affiliate link: We do not allow affiliate links anywhere, inside or at the bottom of the article.
9. How to contact us to write for our fitness blog
If you agree with all the terms & conditions given above, send 4-5 blog topic ideas via our contact page. or
Drop an email at the following contacts:
I will select one topic idea if it will be interesting. Once it’s approved, you can write an article on it following the guidelines above.
- Please don’t send a pitch just to ask “are you accepting guest posts?”, “is it free to guest post on your blog?” or similar irritating questions. I won’t respond to such types of emails. And your emails will be deleted.
- Plus, write to us only when you have at least 4 topic ideas to send. You must have to send your sample work along with your website/blog URL. Else you won’t get any response from me.
- Please attach all these things in a single email. Repetitive emails over the same questions would be deleted and blocked.
10. Share it on your social media
I will give the date when it will be published on our blog, most probably within a week.
Once it’s live on our blog, you’ll be notified. Please share it on your social media channels then!