Last updated on October 16th, 2020
TrendToFit is a health and fitness blog that has been featured on some big publications and attracts thousands of organic visitors per month. You can know about TrendToFit here.
Currently, we are accepting the free Guest articles on our fitness blog. If you wish to contribute for trendtofit.com, please continue reading below.
Guest Posting Guidelines
You need to follow these guest posting Guidelines:
1. No plagiarism, please!
It’s a strict no! Please do not submit any article copied from net or another blog. We hate this practice.
I will personally check the quality and plagiarism against various methods and plagiarism checker tools.
We respect other people work and so you should. If you still do this, we will never publish the article.
Also, you can never republish or repurpose the article on your blog or any other websites/blogs if your article is approved and published on our blog.
2. Article Topic
Article Topic should be physical & mental fitness-related like workouts, yoga, fitness, weight loss, nutrition, positive thinking, self-love, depression and anxiety.
Please note that when you write on depression & anxiety, please add your personal genuine story too so readers can connect with what message you’re trying to convey.
Once your article topic is approved, I will give you the targeted keyword.
Checklist for your help:
- Targeted keyword: Add at least 2-3 times (if you can’t use the exact keyword naturally, break it or use some words from it in the same paragraph).
- Best places to add the targeted keyword: First 100 words, Mid of the article, last 150 words of the article.
- Related keywords: Can use a Heading Or in content. It’s up to you.
- Don’t add keywords, again and again, just add in the article where they make sense.
4. Article Length
We believe it takes time & efforts to write a well informative article, which need words. So, article length should be minimum 1500+ words.
- So please make sure your article has a minimum word count of 1500+ words. Because we are not accepting article less than 1500+ word anymore.
- Sentences should be short, i.e. no sentence should be having more than 20 words.
You can check out our fitness blog to get an idea:
4.1. Blog categories list
4.2. Quality & length of our articles
- How To Detox Your Body- The Natural Way
- A Beginner’s Guide To Running
- An Ultimate Guide To Meditation
- All About Hatha Yoga
- How To Lose Weight Naturally
5. Tone & language
Your tone should be positive, engaging, and Compelling. And language should be simple that even an 8th class kid may understand.
In short, it should be user friendly, without repetitiveness, and giving a clear message.
Divide your article into small chunks by giving headings, subheadings, and bullet points if necessary.
- Please add a minimum of 2 images in the article.
- Images should be in JPEG format.
- They should be optimized, their size should be below 100 KB.
7. Author Bio And Link
We believe in giving full credit to your work. So, write your bio (not more than 100 words). We are allowing one do-follow to your website.
You can put your website link only at the end of the article along with author bio. All image citation & social media links will be nofollow.
For any further queries, feel free to contact me here.
8. No irrelevant Links
No irrelevant link will be allowed. So link in the author bio should be relevant to website or article.
No Affiliate link: We do not allow affiliate link anywhere, inside or at the bottom of the article.
9. How to contact us to write for our fitness blog
If you agree with all the terms & conditions given above, send 4-5 blog topic ideas via our contact page. or
Drop an email at the following contact ids:
I will select one topic idea if it will be interesting. Once it’s approved, you can write an article on it following the guidelines above.
- Please don’t send a pitch just to ask “are you accepting guest post?”, “is it free to guest post on your blog?” or similar irritating questions. I won’t respond to such type of emails. And your emails will be deleted.
- Plus, write to me only when you have at least 4 topic ideas to send. You must have to send you sample work along with your website/blog URL. Else you won’t get any response from me.
- Please attach all these things in a single email. Repetitive emails over the same questions would be deleted and blocked.
10. Share it on your social media
I will give the date when it will be published on our blog, most probably within a week.
Once it’s live on our blog, you’ll be notified. Please share it on your social media channels then!