Last updated on December 11th, 2020
The mental health which needs more attention in today’s hectic life, unfortunately, is overlooked most often. According to the WHO study (World Health Organisation), 20% of Indians suffer depression in their lifetime, only 10% seek professional help. Therefore, it’s necessary to keep your mood light. Here are HAPPINESS QUOTES TO LIFT YOUR MOOD & MAKE YOU SMILE INSTANTLY.
Haven’t you ever felt, you were just going crazy on life and being suicidal and suddenly a good reading or quote popped up on your screen and it seemed to save your life for that time being?
You must have felt the importance of being in touch with good readings such as a good book, an inspirational story or something like that you need.
Good reads are your best guides which helps you take important decisions of your life and save you from depression.
So, I am mentioning some motivational happiness quotes to lift your mood.
Happiness Quotes make you smile instantly
1. If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish STRONG? – Nick Vujicic (ALSO KNOWN AS SON OF GOD).
2. It’s a lie to think you’re not GOOD enough. It’s a lie to think you’re not WORTH anything.
3. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is LOVE and INSPIRATION, I don’t think you can go wrong. – Ella Fitzgerald
4. I don’t know how my story will end, but nowhere in my text you’ll ever read ‘I GAVE UP’! – Muniba Mazari
5. Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one. – Unknown
6. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
7. Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
A LITTLE READING IS ALL A PERSON NEEDS SOMETIMES
8. Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing. – Denis Waitley.
9. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.
10. When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
11. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
12. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
And this one is my favourite 🙂
13. People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
– Mother Teresa
14. You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying. To the best, you can do every day.”
15. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”- Wayne Gretzky
You may also like,