Last updated on December 10th, 2022
Whether you are a learner who puts in effort to seek and find new things or a blogger who blogs because she/he loves to express thoughts, I am going to introduce you to an amazing bloggers community and its reading list that will help you grow as a person as well as a blogger.
Yes, I am talking about the Blogchatter reading list that gave me the chance to showcase my writing talent, improve my blog stats and most importantly learn new things.
You can also join it, and let the world discover your awesomeness!
What Is Blog Chatter Reading List
Blogchatter is a community supporting bloggers to take their online presence to incredible heights. The team conducts many challenges and programs periodically to help the bloggers get noticed and spread knowledge.
When you go to the home page of Blogchatter, you will find a “Reading List” which has all the links to the posts submitted by the bloggers like you and me. This is the online compilation of the hard work of bloggers in one place.
The reading list provides a great opportunity to get followers and make connections with fellow bloggers. The list is updated daily as it is the place bloggers love to visit every day. They submit posts there and get a chance to increase their blog stats.
If you are a blogger, you can also submit your post.
Once you submit your post here, sit back and relax. You are going to enjoy the exposure to your work. See how you get views and clicks on your blog posts.
For Readers & Learners
Reading the best blogs is a no-brainer if you want to improve yourself constantly. Whether you are looking for a good food recipe or a little inspiration in your life, here is the blog chatter’s reading list with amazing bloggers who will amaze you with their experiences in different fields. You can learn from their experiences daily. These blogs can be your best friend in loneliness.
The reading list can give you many useful benefits:
- Are you a new mother or a single father who needs guidance on parenthood and parental responsibilities? You would learn all the dos and don’ts needed for raising your kid.
- Looking for a food recipe? You will feel blessed to find those awesome recipes and their cooking method directly from the kitchen of food experts.
- Feeling lonely or needing mental help? There are mental health bloggers to never let you feel sad again.
- Looking for women’s blogs talking about gender equity, sexual harassment, reproductive rights and more women sorts of stuff? This reading list may be your perfect women-only place to land on.
- Are you a bibliophile and always looking for good books to read? The list contains many book bloggers where you can find book reviews of every genre.
- Love travelling? Travel blogs are there to guide you with their awesome travelling tips to make your trip easy and budget-friendly.
- Need fashion advice? You will get free fashion advice and fashion product reviews.
- Fond of fiction, or poetry? This is my favourite reason to explore the blog chatter’s reading list.
- Many more… Explore yourself
Just follow them and get the incredible stuff free in your inbox!
As a blogger when you have to come up with new and fresh content ideas every day, you need food to form your opinion based on various opinions of different people. You have to be a regular reader of blogs if you wish to be a successful blogger.
If you are not reading and implementing things, you would never know what’s going on around your niche. You can never set up a professional blog that earns you money.
Here is a blogchatter reading list that can be your one-stop solution to provide you with daily food for writing. As a blogger, here is how it may help you to grow:
- Are you a new blogger and struggling with the exposure of your blog? And wondering how you invite people to read what you have written? The reading list gives you the to learn the strategies.
- Who doesn’t love overnight success? If you have written wonderful content, the team can pick up your content and share it on social media.
- It gives you wonderful content to read. You can learn new things related to your niche, and further share them with your readers.
- As a blogger, you need connections to establish yourself in the blogging world. If you like someone’s content, you can give them links and grow your connections.
- You can follow your fellow bloggers and comment on their blogs. They are most likely to return your love on your blog.
- Increase your social reach by getting more followers fans and likes.
- Want to improve your SEO? You need a solid link-building strategy. When you submit your post on Blogchatter’s reading list, you get backlinks to your blog.
- You will come across new blog designs, plugins used, monetization strategies and much more.
- Learning, learning and learning!
- Can You Boost Your Metabolism & Lose Weight Doing Yoga? Let’s find Out
- How To Improve Yourself Constantly And Why You Should
- Top Budget Smartwatches Under Rs. 5,000/10,000 In India
- 40 Quick Daily Fitness Tips For Women (Maximize Your Wellbeing)
- 30 Quick Stress Buster Activities (Awaken Your Inner Child)
DISCLAIMER: This post is part of the Blogchatter-sponsored program. The article reflects my personal opinion about the information provided by sponsors.