Last updated on January 14th, 2022
Fitkit FT200 Series motorised treadmill is one of the best-rated running machines for home use. It was first launched in India in 2018 and since then, it has been amongst the best treadmills for weight loss in India.
It’s from a very popular fitness equipment brand Fitkit. They have signed deals with the industry’s top fitness experts and professionals to provide free diet plans and other advice to provide their customers for free.
Their app “Fitplus” is the real bonus to the customers who buy their products.
Fitkit FT200 Series Motorised Treadmill Features: At a Glance
|Max User Weight Capacity||110 kgs|
|Running Area||48 x 16.5 inches|
|Speed limit||0.8-14 km/hr, and 1-16 km/hr. As it has 4 different models, Fitkit 200M, Fitkit 200S, Fitkit 200SX, Fitkit 200MX|
|Motor Power||2.25 HP DC continuous, and 4.5 HP DC at peak|
|Price||from INR 28000-32000, depending upon the models|
|Warranty||3 years on frame, 1 year on product and motor|
|Portability||there are wheels so it’s very portable. Also, you can fold and unfold it easily.|
|Inclinations||18 levels of auto inclines|
|Other features||the app support, 1-month free diet plan, safety control keys, some models have a massager too.|
Check out Fitkit FT200 Series Motorised Treadmill Price Here:
Top 5 Best Competitors
Let’s compare similar treadmills available in the market:
1. Fitkit FT100 vs FT200: Which Fitkit Treadmill I Should Go For?
It depends on your needs.
- If your goal is running only and your whole family is going to use it, you better go for Fitkit FT200. Because it has a longer running belt, stronger motor power (4.5 HP peak), and better speed up to 16 km/hr.
- Fitkit FT200 is fully automatic and has almost all the features.
- Also, if you knee problems, Fitkit FT200 is better.
- While weight support of both the treadmills is the same at 110 kg ( very safe for people weighing around 90 kg and safe up to 100 kg).
- FT 100 model has lesser motor power up to 3.25 HP.
Fitkit FT100 is good for the whole family if your core purpose is not running (meaning the purpose is to stay fit only that includes walking, jogging and light running).
In one sentence, if you want a treadmill for single use with the core purpose of staying fit, then go for Fitkit FT100.
Check out Fitkit FT100 Series:
2. MAXPRO PTM405 vs Fitkit FT200 Series
- The weight support of both the treadmills is the same at 110 kgs.
- MaxPro PTM405 has a running area of 44.25 X 17.3 inches. This is 4 inches shorter in length and 1 inch less wide than that of FItkit FT200.
- The speed of the Fitkit FT200 series is also 2km/hr more than that of MaxPro PTM405.
- The motor power of MaxPro PTM405 is 2 HP DC continuous and 4 HP at peak. It’s 0.25 HP less in continuous power and 0.5 HP less at peak power.
- The warranty of Maxpro PTM405 is better. It comes with a lifetime frame warranty and a 1-year warranty on the motor. While Fitkit has only a 3-year warranty on Frame.
- Fitkit FT200 series wins here by a great margin by providing 18 levels of auto incline while Maxpro PTM405 has only 3 levels of manual incline.
- Both the treadmills have wheels, a heart rate sensor, and a folding system. But Maxpro PTM405 doesn’t have app support like the Fitkit FT200 series motorised treadmill. But it has a mobile, tablet, and a water bottle holder.
- The price difference is around 3000-4000 between both running machines depending upon the models of Fitkit FT200.
Overall, both the treadmills are good and listed among the best-sellers in India.
If you want a treadmill under 30,000, you should go for Maxpro PTM405 folding treadmill. On the other hand, if your purpose is doing on a level above than daily moderate workout, go for Fitkit FT200.
Talking about brands, both brands are reliable. And check the service in your area before buying.
Maxpro PTM405 is from the brand Welcare. If I talk about my experience, I purchased Welcare Elliptical Cross Trainer. And I am happy with their service. And I also have Fitkit products, which I haven’t reviewed yet on the website. They are also good.
Check out Fitkit MaxPro PTM405:
3. Fitkit FT200 vs Sparnod STH-4200/4100 Automatic Treadmill
Both have tough competition in the market. Sparnod STH-4200/4100 is on the higher side of the price. So it has some better features. Let’s compare:
- FT200 has 4 models, and two of them comes with a massager. Sparnod treadmill has two models. Sth-4200 comes with a massager and STH-4100 comes without a massager.
- The prices of Sparnod treadmills respectively are around 42,000 and 38000. Fitkit FT200 series models prices changes from around 28000 to 32000.
- Sparnod STH-4200/4100 has a weight capacity of 125 kgs, 15 kg more than Fitkit FT200.
- The motor power of both treadmills is the same.
- The inclination level of Ft200 is better than 3 levels more than Sparnod Treadmill STH-4200.
- Both treadmill series are multifunctional and any model of them proves to be the best treadmill for weight loss.
- The rest of the features are almost the same.
- Talking about brands, Sparnod is a relatively new UAE based brand but have grown popular rapidly in a very short time.
If you’re not overweight, go for Fitkit FT200, because you will save around 6-8 K rupees. As you saw, Fitkit FT200 is good in some features and overpowers Sparnod STH-4200/4100 in particular areas.
And if you’re a big guy and want a sleek looking treadmill, Sparnod is better.
Check out Sparnod Fitness STH-4200/4100 Series:
4. Fitkit FT200 vs Powermax Fitness TD-M1-A1 Series Electric Treadmill
They both come with almost similar price tags.
Here, we would compare Powermax TD-A1 with Fitkit FT200 because the A1 model comes with an auto incline while the M1 model is cheaper with manual inclines.
- Starting with the brand, Powermax has a good name and trust. They offer the best warranty. Powermax TD-A1 also has a lifetime warranty on frame and 3 years on motor.
- It has a less user weight capacity of 100 kg, 10 kg less than that of Fitkit FT200.
- The motor runs 4 HP at peak. It’s DC quiet motor. And the speed of 14 km/hr max.
- Both are foldable, portable, and good for home use.
- Powermax TD-M1-A1 has the Gfit app while the latter has the Fitplus app.
- Other features are almost the same.
Both treadmills are good. However, if you want more warranty, go for Powermax TD-M1-A1 Series Treadmill.
Check out Fitkit Powermax Fitness TD-M1-A1 Series:
5. Fitkit FT200 vs Fitkit FT063
Comparison of Fitkit FT063 Multifunctional Treadmill & Fitkit FT200
- Max Weight Capacity of FT063 is 120 kg and the whole family can use it daily while FT200 comes with 110 kg
- Speed: 1 to 14 km/h, 2 km/h less than FT200.
- Motor Power: 2.0 HP & maximum power 3.0 HP, 0.25 HP less 1.5 HP less than FT200
- Running Area: 48 x 16.5 inches, same as FT200
- Auto incline, multifunctional, while FT200 is not multifunctional.
- Warranty: It comes with a 1-year warranty against the motor, while FT200 comes with a better warranty (see the review above)
- Both the treadmills have shock-absorbing cushioning good for your knees.
- Both treadmills come with several impressive features such as Easy folding & Un-folding with a Hydraulic drop-down system, shock absorber cushion, speakers, pulse monitor.
- The space to run is enough and so is the speed in both models. Also, the Bluetooth enabled G-fit app is one of the best features.
Fitkit FT063 7 in 1 Multi-Functional Treadmill, a multifunctional treadmill under 35000 for people up to 100-105 kg
Fitkit FT063 Series treadmill is another very good treadmill from the Fitkit brand with an auto incline feature. This is another good rating & powerful treadmill with multi-function accessories.
Its weight capacity is huge at 120 kg which can handle an overweight person of even weighing more than 100 kg. It is good for those who are suffering from high BP, cholesterol and heart problems and need to pay attention to their heart health.
Check out Fitkit FT063 here:
Why Compare When It’s the Bestseller & Best Treadmill for Weight Loss?
A bestseller may not be the best treadmill for you!!
After investing in a couple of home gym equipment, I have found that the same equipment which proved to be extremely useful to others, was a waste of money for me.
The simple reason behind it is that everyone’s lifestyle, fitness goals, and body needs are different.
Let me tell you a real story.
About 5 years ago, my uncle decided to buy a treadmill because the doctor advised him to jog daily due to his heart problem (1). But he was finding it too difficult to manage his time to go outdoors.
So, he purchased a treadmill which was the #1 bestseller. He was satisfied with the treadmill initially and also the treadmill proved to be a good exercise tool for his whole family.
But soon, he began to realize, he can’t jog on the treadmill because, after the use of the treadmill, his knees were hurting terribly. He got disappointed and concluded that the treadmill is not good for the knees.
Do you know why it happened?
Because the treadmill he purchased didn’t have an important feature called ‘track cushioning’ designed in treadmills for reducing the impact on knees and joints. My uncle had joint pains and could not figure out what was wrong. He even didn’t know about the track-cushioning feature.
He was discouraged and could not manage to go jogging and walk outdoors every day.
After a few months, when got to know that there are treadmills available that provide knee support too, he realized his mistake that he had invested in a wrong treadmill not suitable for him.
When he purchased that particular treadmill, he thought it was the best choice for him because it belonged to the best selling category.
Efficiency & suitability of the running machine
You should remember a few very important factors which most people ignore and then complain about.
- If you’re tall, go for a treadmill having a wide running area, and weight 20 kg more than your current weight.
- If you’re having a knee problem should go for a treadmill which is having track cushioning. Because many treadmills are out there which are no 1 bestseller. But, it will be a waste of money for you if are suffering from joint pains. (But, it doesn’t mean that a treadmill without track cushioning is always bad.)
- No matter what an online review website or your friend is saying, you must check it for yourself. Because that can be suitable for them but not for you.
- First, visit your doctor if you are having a health condition.
- Always use safety tips because sometimes, a treadmill can cause serious problems because it’s a machine after all.
You can find the full treadmill buying guide here:
I will keep updating the articles and compare more similar treadmills with Fitkit FT200 Series Treadmill. I hope you have found the solution!
Other treadmill related articles:
- Treadmill vs Cycling: Which is Better?
- Best Affordable Treadmills In India
- Treadmill vs Road Running: Which to Choose
- Manual Treadmill Reviews Treadmill under 10000/15000
- Treadmill Workout for Beginners to Lose weight
- Best Home Gym Set in India
- Best Gym Cycle for Home (+Buying Guide)
- Budget Smartwatches in India under 15,000
- Cross Trainer for Home (Review & Buying Guide)