Last updated on May 13th, 2020
Being courageous is indeed one of the best qualities which are always admired and appreciated. But very few of us have this virtue. The good news is we all can develop this quality with some practice. If you’re wondering why and how to be courageous, this post is for you.
Here are 30 ideas for how to be courageous, feel happiness, and improve your mental health.
How to be courageous
- Say sorry when you are wrong.
- Admit your mistakes, show courage and learn from them.
- Learn to ignore.
- Don’t say yes when you want to say no.
- Do something unexpected e.g. give your share to someone like in Allow someone to go in front of you in traffic or at the grocery store.
- Help someone going out of the way.
- Take a holiday to enjoy yourself.
- Donate your time to the needy ones.
- Go to the extra mile and donate a little share of your savings to the orphanage.
- Enjoy little things. Like blow bubbles, dance in the rain.
- Listen to someone who is emotionally wrecked.
- Take responsibility for some good cause. Like, you can promise yourself to visit orphanage once in a month to support them mentally or monetarily.
- Go to the outdoors alone just to enjoy yourself.
- Ask for help like join a support group, hire a coach, etc.
- Choose to be happy.
- Leave tension for a while and let things go as they are.
- Praise someone else.
- Say thank you.
- Make someone happy by telling how good they are looking today.
- Don’t take things seriously even when you are criticized. Show your courage.
- Let go of jealousy. It’s a bold step for which will set you free.
- Find new things to do that will make you happy like swimming, cycling, joining a gym, etc.
- Learn new skills.
- Try to do the thing you are afraid of.
- Show gratitude to life how blessed you are. Count your tiny blessings.
- Try believing yourself once more. Your courage will show you the path.
- Make new friends.
- Love again, this time love yourself more
- Shop different kinds of outfits, Try and go outside.
- Take a break, be yourself, don’t worry what they are thinking, just enjoy feel free!
More similar articles,
- Self Acceptance: 11 Ways To Accept Your Reality The Way It Is
- Lost your peace of mind? Figure out why you are not happy!
- 40 Positive Things To Say To Yourself Daily
- Learn To Ignore Things And Be Happy
- 7 Best Yoga Poses For Mental Health
- 30 Quick Stress Buster Activities
If you liked the article, share it with someone you care! Also, join me on Quora for more physical and emotional fitness related posts!