One of the most trusted brands for manufacturing ellipticals is Aerofit. Buying an Aerofit elliptical cross Trainer in India for home use can help you achieve your fitness goals way too faster.
Not only for the home gym, but Aerofit also excels in manufacturing commercial & semi-commercial elliptical cross-trainers.
Therefore, after researching for hours, I have prepared the list of ‘best Aerofit Cross Trainer in India‘. The list includes Aerofit cross trainers for both home and commercial purposes.
Note: If you’re seriously planning to buy an elliptical cross trainer, I suggest you not buying one before reading these articles:
- Best Elliptical Cross Trainer in India under 10000/25000/50000 (A Buying Guide)
- Welcare Elliptical Cross Trainer WC6044 (My Morning Fitness Companion)
- Cockatoo CE03 Advance Series Elliptical Cross Trainer Review India
- Afton FX-100 Review (A Mid-Budget Elliptical Cross Trainer for Overweight)
- Xterra FS 4.0 Review India (+Comaparison with Heavy Duty Ellipticals)
- Sole e95 Elliptical Review India (Sole Elliptical Reviews)
About the Brand
Founded in 1921, the Aerofit brand is India’s most trusted and leading brand. It imports quality fitness equipment and sports products.
In recent years, the brand has emerged as one of the popular companies in the Indian sports industry.
Aerofit provides quality fitness pieces of equipment at a competitive price.
Aerofit Elliptical Cross Trainer Price List (Comparison)
Hence, I have created this table to let you compare the Aerofit Elliptical Cross Trainer Price in India 2021.
Aerofit Elliptical Cross Trainer Reviews (for Home Use)
1. Aerofit HF94 Elliptical (A Reasonably Priced Aerofit Cross Trainer India under 25000)
An elliptical cross trainer is very effective in burning fat. Aerofit has brought its HF94 elliptical trainer. It provides a seamless workout experience to its user.
Featuring a pop-pin seat with various levels of adjustment further enhances your comfort. A multi feedback digital display reads out time, speed, calories, distance, odo, and pulse.
You are also getting inbuilt pulse sensors on the handle grips with this elliptical trainer. Priced at under Rs 25000, this Aerofit Cross Trainer is packed with features.
- 5 Kg Flywheel
- 8 levels friction-free magnetic manual resistance
- Horizontal pop-pin seat with 8 Levels of Vertical Adjustment
- Can hold User weight up to 100 kg.
- Smooth operation with super silent poly V belt drive.
- Easy installation
- No major con
2. Aerofit Af 601 Es Elliptical Cross Trainer
This product comes with 8 resistance levels delivering a friction-free magnetic resistance from a centre drive system designed with a super silent poly v belt.
It is a self-balanced cross trainer with extra white paddles and features a precision balanced 5 Kg Flywheel.
The pedals straps are adjustable letting the user set it according to their size. The seat is also ergonomically designed having 8 levels of vertical adjustment.
The U bar styled handlebars come inbuilt with Heartbeat sensors on the handgrips. The user weighing 100 kg can easily access this cross-trainer.
All in all, a considerable cross trainer under 40000.
- Heart Rate sensor.
- Wide Adjustable seat.
- LCD Display Console.
- Variable Resistance levels.
- Compact and Ergonomic
- Easy to assemble and install.
- Some noise does come from the magnetic wheel.
- Average ratings & customer response.
Note: There is one other variant, Aerofit Elliptical Cross Trainer AF 602 ES. See the comparison below.
Aerofit AF 601 Vs. Aerofit Elliptical Cross Trainer AF 602 ES
- 7 kg flywheel as compared to 5 kg in Aerofit AF 601
- 16 inches stride
- Both have the same user weight & resistance level
- Also, the price of both Aerofit cross trainers is almost the same.
3. Aerofit Elliptical Cross Trainer AF 606E
This product of Aero Fit comes with 18 inches stride length and manual magnetic resistance. It comes from a centre Poly V belt drive system.
This Aerofit cross trainer also has self-balancing paddles with close spacing and an impact-absorbing design.
It is designed to fit almost all users regardless of their size. A user weighing 100 Kg at max can be easily accommodated.
This elliptical can be your perfect workout companion, featuring a 7 kg flywheel and Inbuilt pulse sensor. Its price is under 35,000.
- Centre design drive
- Balanced Frame that prevents Rocking
- Inbuilt Pulse sensors on front Handle Grips
- Magnetic Resistance
- LCD Display
- Self-balancing pedals
- Sturdy and durable
- Super silent
- Other than not having the seat, users haven`t reported any issues.
Note: There is one other variant, Aerofit AF 606 ES Elliptical Cross Trainer. See the comparison below.
Aerofit Cross Trainer AF 606E Vs. Aerofit AF 606 ES
- The 18 inches of natural stride length with the 8 levels of manual magnetic resistance make it a good elliptical trainer.
- This trainer, Aerofit AF 606 ES is mostly similar to Aero Fit 606E in terms of specifications and features it offers to its user.
- It too comes with a 7 Kg Flywheel, inbuilt sensors and balanced frame. Priced at under35000.
- The price of both the ellipticals is closely matched.
- But if you compare 606E with 606ES, Aerofit AF 606ES is slightly better than Aerofit AF 606 E in terms of its quiet operation.
- Super Silent Drive System
- Self Balancing and Impact Absorbing Enlarged Pedals
- LCD console
- Balanced Frame with Low Center of Gravity
- Easy installation
- Simple to use
- Not enough user reviews available of this product
4. Aerofit HF943 Elliptical
This elliptical cross trainer from Aerofit comes with a low centre of gravity design. The low COG combined with a balanced frame prevents the product from rocking or vibrating giving a seamless workout experience to the user.
It has an inbuilt pulse sensor on the front handlebar grips that enables onboard cardio monitoring.
Specifically, the display feature is amazing. It is giving the feedback of time, distance covered, the speed, and calories you burn throughout your workout.
Although the resistance system is manual magnetic. The drive system is centred driven and is super silent.
The price of Aerofit HF943 Elliptical in India is around 32,000, under 35,000.
- 16 inches of natural stride length
- 7 Kg Flywheel
- 8 Levels of Resistance
- 1 Year Warranty
- User Weight of up to 100 Kgs
- Accurate Monitoring
- Priced higher according to performance.
5. Aerofit Elliptical Cross Trainer
Priced at Rs under 30,000, the product is truly a budget purchase that can provide a great workout to the user. Users weighing up to 100 Kgs can easily work out on this elliptical.
And this machine can help you work out without breaking a sweat. It also features a low COG design offering a vibration and shakes free workout experience to its user.
Moreover, you can monitor each detail on its monitor related to the workout including heart rate, calories burnt, distance covered and a lot more.
- 15 inch Stride Length
- 8 Levels of Manual Resistance
- 7 Kg Flywheel
- Pop Pin Seat with horizontal slider and 6 Step vertical adjustment
- Self-balancing pedals
- Centre driven
- Inbuilt sensor on Handgrips
- Computerized sole
- Multi feedback with readout technology
- Adjustable size
- Very basic
- Less stride length
Aerofit Elliptical Cross Trainer Reviews (for Commercial Use)
6. Aerofit AF 246EL (Semi Commercial elliptical for quick weight loss)
If you’re looking for a semi-commercial Aerofit Cross Trainer in India, your search probably ends here!
This is best for semi-commercial use like in small fitness centres or when you have lots of users at home.
Comes with lots of features like digital displaying of your tracks when in use.
Additionally, it will display everything from your pulse rate to the calories burnt by you. Also, the distance you covered and the speed at which you covered it.
Aerofit AF 246EL has a price of around Rs. 83,000.
- 24 resistance levels
- 12 inches of easy step up
- Nylon wheel with fibreglass
- 9 Kg Flywheel
- User weights of up to 120 kg
- 20 Programs for Users
7. Aerofit AF 249EL (Semi Commercial Stride Series Elliptical Cross Trainer)
Aerofit AF 249EL is known to be best for commercial use. This product is made of heavy gauge steel. And it has a premium finishing with textured powder.
The speed, duration, distance, pulse rate, calories burnt, and an ODO meter are all provided on the display.
Aerofit AF 249EL is available for Rs 60000 in India.
- 7 kgs of precision balanced Flywheel
- 15 Levels of Resistance
- Crank Assembly for 3 pieces
- 21 inches of stride
- Friction-free magnetic resistance
- Can hold up to 135 kgs
- Centre driven system
- Poly V driven system which makes it super silent
- According to the survey no cons have been seen.
8. Aerofit AF 244EL
This elliptical cross trainer has been designed by keeping in mind the general requirements in the commercial fitness sector. Priced at Rs around 58000, it can be a great addition to your fitness centre or the gym indeed.
It has an inbuilt computerized console LED display that displays every activity of the user.
The type of motor used in it is centre driven system which makes it reliable and non-shaking equipment while in use.
- 9 Kg Precision balance Flywheel
- 16 inch of stride
- 8 levels of Resistance
- 7 Inches of Easy step-up height
- Can hold up to 120 kg user weight
- Accurate display
- Can make noise when overused or used by an overweight person.
Which is the Best Aerofit Cross Trainer for Commercial Use?
Aerofit AF 246EL vs Aerofit AF 249EL vs Aerofit AF 244EL
Talking of commercial use, all three of the mentioned products are appropriate and best in their offering and price.
However, if considering the best, AERO FIT Elliptical Cross Trainer – AF 246EL – Semi Commercial – Stride Series is best compared to all three.
It provides some extra features compared to the other two products. The resistance level is also high. And the user weight capacity is also more.
Therefore, we believe it is the best equipment to go for commercial use in terms of reliability and durability.
So, on our top to the bottom list is AF 246EL on first, AF 249EL on second and on the last, you can consider AF 244EL.
The Bottom Line: Best Aerofit Cross Trainer in India 2021
In terms of leg plus heart muscle activity, an elliptical cross trainer is similar to something like a treadmill. Ellipticals offer a variety of leg action that is halfway between stationary bikes as well as treadmills.
With elliptical, you are working out core muscles with other muscles simultaneously. In fact, you are getting more physical exercise in very little time.
To summarize, choose a perfect elliptical for you and start taking its benefit on your health.
- Top Best Treadmill in India for Weight Loss (Reviews & Buying Guide)
- Best Gym Cycle for Home (Updated Review + Buying Guide)
- Multi Gym Machine for Home in India (Price List, Reviews & Reviews)
- Budget Smartwatch under 10000 in India (Reviews & Comparison)
- 3 Best Elliptical Workouts for Beginners for Weight Loss
- Cross Trainer vs Stationary Bike: Which is Best for You?