Last updated on May 13th, 2020
Is making yourself free from all kinds of fears, toxic things, anger, and guilt easy? No, hell no! Then why do you get some advice from all the scholars every time? Because it’s necessary to walk the path of good mental health. So, how do you free yourself? By daring! Yes, you have to just dare to improve your mental health!
- Dare to forgive when it seems impossible. You will be amazed to know how light you are feeling after forgiving them. Because it is the same thing you expect from God when you make mistakes. If you can expect forgiveness from God for yourself, you should also develop the quality to forgive others.
- Dare to love when you have been deprived of it yourself. You can visit an orphanage to get love. You will know how much love you can exchange with those children.
- Dare to help, when you are in dark. You will be amazed to know, how you are helping yourself by helping others. As, what goes around, comes around.
I think you must have understood by now what I am trying to convey.
How to Dare?
Just follow one simple rule, whenever something is disturbing you, just DARE TO do the same thing with double force. Try to give others the same thing you are lacking in your life. If you have a feeling of lack of love or helplessness, help others. If you are not getting someone’s apology, try to forgive those who have hurt you.
Remember, no body’s life is perfect, no one is perfect. If you can make one kind of mistake in your life, they can make other kinds of mistakes which caused extreme harm to you or vice versa.
Just do not judge. Think, how would you feel, when you desperately want someone’s forgiveness, and he/she keeps hating you.
You might be complaining here, it is a self-torture rather than recovering happiness. I hated these kinds of lectures during my teenage.
Trust me, I am not here to irritate you. I just want to tell you, these daring deeds eventually ended up helping me.
There is a time in life when some situations and some lessons keep getting repeated until we learn from them. I was not an exception too. I was holding onto a grudging attitude which was hindering my growth.
I went through self-annoyance, anxiety, depression and finally decided to leave the town of self-pity.
I had to learn it’s not always about yourself. Sometimes you can free yourself from the guilt of mistakes by only freeing someone else using tools of mercy, love, faith, and hope.
Sometimes, you need to take an extra step. Sometimes, your salvation lies upon the happiness of others. Just DARE ONCE TO try them blindly. Though it may hurt you in the beginning, eventually you will feel divine-like happiness.
Other helpful articles:
- Lost your peace of mind? Figure out why you are not happy
- Self-acceptance: what it means & how to achieve it
- 30 stress buster activities to help you get mental happiness
- 40 positive things to say to yourself every day
- Learn to ignore things & be happy