Wondering if Dyson Air Purifier is worth buying or not? Dyson air purifiers are expensive and so we have written this article to help you understand the brand and everything about it.
About the Brand
Dyson has been a prevalent name across global households for decades. Numerous homes relish their wide range of air purifiers. Dyson is known to produce the best quality at a reasonable price.
The brand puts in extraneous effort to outshine other models in the market and successfully achieves it. Their engineers consider every little detail and precise expertise to include all the latest technology.
Moreover, they also offer a warranty for every product and even repair air purifiers and other house appliances outside the warranty period. Here, we discuss Dyson’s two new air purifiers laced with the latest technology.
Common Features in Each Model
- High-quality LCD screen,
- Supports of Dyson Link App,
- Indigenous Air Multiplier Technology,
- 350° Oscillation with customized angle,
- Certification from Asthma And Allergy Foundation Of America (AAFA),
- Flexible 10-Speed options,
- Sleep Timer, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Enabled
- Types of Filters: HEPA Filter with 360° Combi Glass, Carbon Filter integrated with Tris
- Power consumption: 40 W
- Modes: Auto Mode, Night Mode, Heater Mode, Air Purifier Mode & Diffused Mode
Dyson Air Purifier Price India
|Dyson Pure Hot + Cool with heater|
|Dyson Purifier Cool formaldehyde Air Purifier|
|Dyson Purifier Cool Air Purifier|
|Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier: Most affordable|
check review here
Dyson Air Purifier Review: Which Model is the Best?
1. Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool with heater (HP07)
This Dyson Air Purifier also has all the essential & advanced features of a good air purifier and has been in demand since its arrival on the market.
It comes packed with the better build quality, and it is durable.
Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool covers a 55.74 Sq.m. area efficiently. Therefore, there is no reason to worry if you own a large living room.
So, if you are thinking of investing long-term, this one might be right for you. I have included and reviewed it in detail in the list: Best Air Purifier in India
- The stylish curved design allows smooth placing on the top of the machine
- The adjustable oscillation mechanism evenly distributes purified air
- It expertly removes 99.5% allergens and pollutants with the HEPA 13 & Carbon filtration system
- The backward diffused airflow doesn’t let hot air from around you
- Supports voice commands of popular platforms such as Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri
- The price of this air purifier is very high.
- Multi-functionality: HEPA air purifier + Heater + Bladeless fan
- Technologies used: Only air purifiers to use HEPA 13 technology is out-n-out Machine Sealed, Air Multiplier Technology.
- Types of Pollutants Removed: PM 0.1, NO2, VOC, dust, pollen, pet smells, gases, bacteria
- CADR: 28.5m3/hr
- Coverage Area: 55.74 Sq.m.
- Quality & Pollution Indicators: PM 10, VOC, NO2, PM 2.5, and all-inclusive AQI
- Noise Level: 39 dBA – 56 dB
- Sensors: RPM, VOC, NO2, Temperature, Humidity,
Price: Rs. 66,900 (prices keep changing)
Warranty: 2 Years
2. Dyson Purifier Cool formaldehyde Air Purifier
The Dyson’s TP09 is another excellent air purifier that can quickly freshen up rooms of varying sizes.
Air Multiplier Technology has been hailed by many to be the best in the industry.
It’s compact, and the air from the cleaner feels like Breezer rather than noisy fans.
- It has an automatic system that senses and reports
- It works perfectly with ultrafine particles and captures gases.
- This air purifier continuously keeps air safe by destroying formaldehyde.
- It consists of the latest HEPA H13
- The Dyson TP09 can oscillate up to 350 ̊
- Extreme weather conditions can make the device a bit noisy. However, in most cases, it doesn’t.
- Dual Functionality: HEPA air purifier + Bladeless Fan
- Technologies used: Complete machine sealed to HEPA 13; Oxidation Filter (Catalytic), Air Multiplier Technology.
- Types of Pollutants Removed: PM2.5, PM10, VOC, NO2, PM 0.1 and same as Dyson Pure HOT + Cool
- CADR: 28.5m3/hr
- Coverage Area: 600 Sq. Ft. (55.74 Sq.m.)
- Quality & Pollution Indicators: PM 10, VOC, NO2, PM 2.5, temperature, humidity, formaldehyde, and all-inclusive AQI
- Noise Level: 42.3 dBA-64.4 dB
- Sensors: Formaldehyde, Temperature, Humidity, PM, VOC, NO2
Price: Rs. 52,900 (prices keep changing)
Warranty: 2 Years
3. Dyson Purifier Cool Air Purifier
If you’re looking to invest in an advanced air purifier at a relatively affordable price, then the Dyson TP07 Air Purifier is worth looking at.
The Dyson air purifier is packed with HEPA 13 standard filtration and provides safe and pollution-free air for you to breathe.
- The remote that comes with the air purifier is magnetized. So, you can easily place it on top of the air purifier.
- The machine is tiny and fits comfortably in any corner. Moreover, being lightweight, it is effortless to move around.
- This air purifier installation is easy. You can use it without the help of any technician.
- The air purifier may be costly for some households.
- Although it runs smoothly, it can get a bit noisy sometimes.
- Technologies used: Complete Machine Sealed To HEPA 13, Air Multiplier Technology.
- Types of Pollutants Removed: PM2.5, PM10, VOCs, NO2
- CADR: 28.5m3/hr
- Coverage Area: 600 Square Feet
- Quality & Pollution Indicators: LCD, Dyson Link App
- Noise Level: 40 dBA – 60 dB
- Sensors: Temperature, Humidity, PM, VOC, NO2
Price: Rs. 49,900 (prices keep changing)
Warranty: 2 Years
1. Are Dyson air purifiers expensive to run?
Dyson provides the best quality and performance among the several air purifiers available in its price bracket. But, interestingly, it does so without the need for too much electricity.
Moreover, the advanced quality equipment, sensors, and packed-up salient features guarantee an expanded life cycle of the air purifier.
Dyson has a reputation for producing the best air purifiers. So, they don’t compromise quality, resulting in no maintenance cost, repair cost, and low electricity cost.
So, rest assured, you don’t have an expensive experience with Dyson air purifiers.
2. Does the Dyson air purifier use a lot of electricity?
The first thing you must understand is that Air purifiers are not power-hungry. They are equivalent to or less power-hungry than your other home appliances.
For example, running an air purifier for 12 hours a day will consume the same power as running a refrigerator for 4 hours.
Albeit they run for longer hours, the amount of electricity it intakes is significantly less than a dishwasher and refrigerator and somewhat the same as a laptop.
It needs 40W power and 240V current to run steadily. That way, it gives clean air all the time with reasonable electricity consumption.
3. Does the Dyson air purifier have a HEPA filter?
Experts recommend air purifiers run all the time. Have you ever wondered why? (reference)
Air purifiers, Dyson in particular, have top-notch quality and state-of-the-art technology to keep the air around the home fresh.
Most Dyson models consist of the Hepa Filter responsible for ultra fining gases like volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Moreover, it also eradicates particles and eliminates odours so that you can breathe peacefully.
The Dyson Air Purifier TP07 and TP09 have been redesigned with the Hepa Filters. So, you’ll get 50% cleaner air.
4. Do Dyson air purifiers actually cool the room?
Short answer, Yes!
It does cool the air around the room. But the mechanism is not straightforward. Having been built with superior technology, the Dyson air purifiers consist of A-grade filters that circulate air throughout the room.
But, it does not have any built-in coolant.
However, the Dyson air purifiers’ air circulation ensures that indoor condition remains more relaxed than in other places of your home, which means that you will feel a sense of coolness around your when you are in the same place as the Dyson air purifier.
5. What are the Pros & cons of using them?
Dyson air purifiers are one of the best in the market due to instance number of benefits it provides.
It removes almost 99.95% of particles from indoor air, ensuring that you have fresh air to breathe. Noticeably, it tackles microparticles of 0.1 µm too.
Some of the Dyson models include carbon granules. They eradicate harmful toxins and fumes.
Most importantly, Dyson is a trusted brand that has been certified by the Skin Health Alliance and the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA). So, you’re in for healthy air.