Last updated on April 2nd, 2022
With the emerging trend of smartwatches, brands are coming up with different models. There is a whole list available of the best smartwatches for men in India so you don’t need to wear a feminine looking watch. And if you’re a fitness freak, you can easily choose a good fitness watch for men amongst a variety of options available in the market.
We’ve selected the best models of fitness/smartwatches for men according to their price, brand, and features. In this article, you will find:
- Which is the top fitness watch for men that would fit your need
- Pricewise reviews of the best smartwatches for men in India 2022
- Detailed features with pros, cons, and ‘best for’ pointers.
Smartwatches For Men: How They are Different
However, there are no major differences in technology and features that are put in a men’s fitness/smartwatch. But a fitness watch for men has 2 basic differences:
- Men love sports, so brands design it the way that it is loaded with sports features
- A good fitness watch designed for men is often bulkier and comes in sports colours
Here is the list with the finest combination of the most stylish and sporty smartwatches for men in India. The list has been prepared after hours of research and based on customers’ feedback. You can buy one for yourself no matter what your budget is.
Because of different lifestyles, the goal of purchasing a smartwatch may differ from person to person and so do their needs. Therefore, I strictly recommend you check out this extensive buying guide to smartwatches before making a buying decision.
After reading the guide, you can check out this list below. I have also added the ‘best for’ section for each smartwatch to help you pick the right one.
[Premium List] Best Smartwatches for Men in India
#1. Garmin Venu 2, 44 mm Smartwatch with Advanced Health Monitoring and Fitness Features
Garmin Venue 2 is one of the best smartwatches available for men in India. It’s the ultimate GPS sports watch ideal for a man’s wrist due to its large yet stylish design and build.
The watch is capable of quenching your thirst for rich sports & fitness features which you may not easily find in a single smartwatch out there.
It stands out in the market because of its several interesting profiles, detailed maps, and faster GPS.
Garmin Venue 2 comes with 44mm and Garmin Venue 2S comes with 40 mm ideal for women.
- Display: 1.3 inches scratch-resistant transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display, sunlight-visible, and .1 inches more than that of Garmin Fenix 5X Plus.
- Battery Life: 5 days, very fast charging
- Waterproof: to 10 ATM which is suitable for swimmers, pool and open water swimming, but not recommended for deep divings
- Storage: internal-around 16 GB, you can transfer up to 500 songs and can listen via Bluetooth headphones without carrying your smartphone
- Sensors for: Optical heart rate, workout, sleep score, stress level, menstrual cycle, daily steps tracking, body battery, calories, ANT+ enabled sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 or later, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Compatibility: Andriod 4.4 or later, iOS 10.0 or later
- Charging: USB charging cable
- OS: Propitiatory
- Its gym activity profiles, running profiles, cycling and swim profiles and other outdoor recreation profiles make it a must-have item deserving to be on the wrist of every sports lover.
- Very accurate GPS, up to 10 meters
- You can ensure your wellbeing now by tracking your stats while treadmill running and cycling, spinning, HIIT, weight training, and resistance training.
- Chart, maps, graph, all comes magically on your wrist.
- It also features new and impressive features called pregnancy tracking, which also makes it ideal for women.
- Also. there is Golfing feature, for which you have to install the Garmin Golfing app.
- Garmin Venue 2 is truly a sports watch with a wide range of sports & fitness features.
- Several interchangeable bands are available.
- Customization with Garmin Connect IQ
- Smartphone notifications
- Spotify compatible
- You get almost everything you may need in a smartwatch
- New pregnancy tracking system
- Useful maps
- Rich sports profiles & advanced health features
- Fast and very accurate GPS
Buy it if you are a sportsperson or planning to get into different sports or at least one of the sport for which the watch is offering the features and guided programs.
Else you might find yourself not getting enough out of it.
#2. Apple Watch Series 6 (44 mm)/Watch Series 5 (44 mm)/ New Apple Watch SE (44 mm)
Either of these series of Apple watches with a 44 mm model is a good fitness watch for men. You will find the best for you if you’re an iPhone user.
Some premium features have been added to improve your health and fitness every day in all the series.
Anyone with iPhone is determined to get fit.
I have reviewed & compared them in the following article.
[Reviews List] Best Smartwatches for Men Under 20000
#3. Garmin Venu Square Smartwatch
We have completed our survey on it and have included it in another list, which you can check here:
#4. Fitbit Versa 2
Fitbit Versa 2 has arrived in the Indian market in late September 2019. Unlike the LCD on its predecessor Fitbit Versa, the second-generation Fitbit smartwatch comes with two major improvements which are a bright AMOLED touchscreen protected by Gorilla Glass 3, and Alexa integration to use a voice assistant on your watch.
- Display: 300 x 300-pixel touchscreen AMOLED, protected by Corning Gorilla glass 3, screen size 40 mm
- Battery Life: Standard usage is 5 days, Always-On mode: reduced to half
- Water resistance: Up to 50 m
- Internal storage: Can store over 300 music tracks
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, optical heart rate monitor, ambient light sensor, vibration motor, altimeter, and SpO2 sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Compatibility: Android, IOS
- Charging: USB based charging dock
- Os: Fitbits OS
- The ambient light sensor lets you fix brightness. Three options are available for screen brightness: dim, normal and max. And screen wake options are auto and manual.
- The watch has Alexa integration to use a voice assistant. You have to download the dedicated Alexa app from the store and then link your Amazon account within the Fitbit app.
- Fitbit’s SmartTrack technology offers automatic sleep tracking. You get detailed stats for each night’s sleep and can analyze your sleep duration, quality of sleep and much more. Your sleep score tells you everything.
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring. You can also see your heart rate trends and cardio fitness levels in the Fitbit app.
- Notifications for calls, texts, and apps. You can send quick replies using your voice if you are an android user.
- Store your music files to the device, with 2.5 GB memory reserved for local music storage.
- If you purchase Versa 2, you will get a 7 day free trial of Fitbit Premium. Fitbit premium is the company’s premium fitness service which helps you keep an eye on your fitness levels and improve overall health. In India, a monthly subscription fee is around Rs. 800 and the yearly subscription fee is around Rs. 7,000.
- 1-year warranty
- Stylish look, light & comfortable so you easily wear it throughout the night
- Excellent sleep tracking
- Always on display option
- Smooth interface
- Faster processor
- Fit for every wrist (both men & women)
- 100 watch face designs to choose from.
- No built-in GPS. Only connected GPS is available which means every time you go for a run, you will have to carry your phone to get location information.
- No offline Spotify support
Both men and women, fitness freaks.
#5. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Bluetooth 45mm
Samsung Galaxy watch 3 45 mm loos good on men’s wrist, a fitness watch that keeps you ahead always. It comes in mystic black colour and is ideal for both android and iOS users.
- Display: 360 x 360 super AMOLED Color Always-on display, Circular
- Battery: more than 1 day, fast charging
- Waterproof: up to 50 meters
- Storage: RAM 1.5 GB and beyond
- Sensors: enhanced accelerometer, heart rate, barometer, gyro, ambient light
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC
- Compatibility: androids & iPhones
- Charging: wireless charging
- OS: wear OS
- There is Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection to keep the watch scratch-free.
- Instant alerts from the heart rate sensor can detect an abnormal heartbeat and stress levels.
- The sleep monitor carefully tracks your 4 stages of sleep and provides full sleep data in the morning. You need to download the Samsung Galaxy Health app for this purpose.
- The watch needs one more app to function: Galaxy wear.
- Dedicated heath sensors to track fitness activities such as sleep score, running track & coaching, BP, and 120+ workout programs, stress level tracking and guidance.
- The watch gives alert notifications if you have been inactive for a long time.
- You can also track your BP using the MY BP app.
- Samsung health app is your health companion by offering your health data on your wrist.
- You can set customizable replies to send them when your watch is charging.
- 1-year warranty
- Lightweight design with stylish straps
- Customizable stylish watch faces
- Plenty of apps
- Only available in one dial size
- It lacks deep integration with iOS. So, for iOS users, it may not be as much impressive as the Apple watch is.
It is suitable for both men & women. The watch also tracks your health, sleep, and fitness fairly. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is good for a man’s wrist though. But it’s also available in 2 sizes and 3 colours available if you want to purchase for your wife.
Note: Don’t get confused among these 3 smartwatches. If you want a bulky sporty design, Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is just good for you. If you wish to buy the latest version of a Samsung smartwatch, go for Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 which is not very much different from Samsung Galaxy Watch Active in features except for the display. And, if you want a unisex design with some good fitness features at an affordable price, go for Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
Check out Watch 4:
#6. Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch with AMOLED screen (44 mm)
Fossil Gen 6 is the latest watch from Fossil. It is an awesome midrange option for fitness lovers. With a sporty design, it is perfect for men’s wrists.
For women, 42 mm is available. An android user may not easily find a better fitness companion with a powerful chipset at this price.
- Display: 1.28 ” AMOLED, always-on display
- Battery: comes with smart battery modes so you can have a battery for multiple days
- Water proof: 3 ATM
- RAM & Storage: 4 GB Storage, 512 MB RAM
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Pedometer, Heart Rate, Fitness tracker
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, built-in GPS, 5.0 LE, Wireless sync, Wifi, NFC
- Compatibility: Android OS 4.4 & above, iOS 9.3 & above
- Wireless Charging: Magnetic USB charger
- OS: Wear OS by Google
- Processor: Snapdragon Wear 4100+
- Warranty: 1 year
- It comes in 7 styles
- Smart battery modes: a very useful feature, it keeps the display on with time and day for another 24-48 hrs after going to battery save mode below 10%.
- Inbuilt GPS to track your runs and play music without carrying your smartphone.
- Automatically monitors your heart rate while working out from yoga to gym.
- Activity tracking: Distance, automatic, heart Rate, steps, calories consumption, sleep
- Health coaching and guided programs with GOOGLE FIT app
- With an android device, you can unlock many features.
- you can make and receive phone call on your wrist.
- Accelerometer and GPS help track distance well when you’re running.
- Smart notifications
- Speaker, microphone
- Google assistant
- Fast charging
- Accurate sensors
- Customizable dials
- Good community support
- Little expensive
- Short battery life
- Slow GPS
- Can track workouts for days
Men, & fitness lovers, and avid runners. For the fitness part, it’s one of the best smartwatches with plenty of pre-configured workouts available.
In short, the watch is the perfect fit for those who prioritize health and fitness over anything else.
7. OnePlus Watch Midnight Black: 46mm for men
It’s a very trendy smartwatch nowadays. People love the OnePlus company so they buy it. It’s good looking and comes in a Unisex design. We will post its detailed review soon.
You will get the article link here.
Best Smartwatches for Men Under 10000 in India
You will find an extensive list of affordable watches under 10,000 in this article. Choose the best fitness watch for men here according to your needs.
Best Smartwatches for Men Under 5000/2000/1000 in India
Here’s another list of affordable smartwatches. if you’re looking for a fitness watch for men under 5000 price range, go through this article:
The Final Word: Best Smartwatches for Men
Managing things has become pretty easy now. A smartwatch is a new essential accessory that lets you control the world on your wrist from counting your calories to managing app notifications.
And the best part is you don’t need to compromise your style because of the different varieties companies are offering nowadays.
Yes, you can get multiple options to be stylish with your smartwatch because of the customizable watch faces and different sizes available for every type of wrist.
Apart from style and checking your daily activities, smartwatches help you level up your fitness efforts with their interesting sports profiles and GPS features.
All the more, smartwatches are saving lives with their ’emergency contact’ & ‘warning’ features.
Did You Find Which is the Best Fitness Watch for Men?
I hope you have found the best fitness watch for you till now. You have to remember only one thing you can get a perfect smartwatch or any other fitness equipment only then if you purchase the one with a definite goal in your mind.
For example, if you are a sports person, Garmin Venue 2 would be the best for you, but you can regret your decision later for buying the same if your goal is just to keep track of your daily activities. The reason is the watch is pricy and you are not going to make the best out of its sports features.
If you are not into sports and running, Fitbit Versa 2 and Fossil Sport are just perfect for you especially if you want a mid-range watch with some good features.
So, invest wisely & live smart with a good smartwatch!
Also, do check out the Latest & upcoming smartwatches: