Last updated on January 28th, 2022
Daily; we are advised to practise some life mantras to keep ourselves energised and happy. It works too. But for everyone, life mantras are different. In this post, I am presenting the mantras which keep me motivated.
When you wake up in the morning or feel discouraged, say these lines aloud to yourself (see):
- worthy enough to take responsibility. Though it may seem to be hard, I am going to bear them.
- capable of fulfilling my dreams. Though they look impossible, I will find the way.
- strong enough. I didn’t want to do this but I did.
- brave enough because I decided to face my fears.
- beautiful enough because I overlooked the fault of others
- clever enough because I leveraged myself for my goals.
- adaptable because I learned to manage myself according to the time.
- I have stamina because I completed that task.
- courageous because I forgave them.
- not waste on Earth because I helped that person.
- am not ashamed of me because I did not give up.
- not alone, my brevity is with me.
- I will not waste this life, I will be an inspiration to others.
- am proud of me because, I have taken these hard to complete decisions and I am going to complete them for myself and my loved ones, my family. This is my life, I have to make it beautiful at any cost.
You may be interested in:
- Lost your peace of mind? Figure out why you are not happy
- Admit your mistakes & forgive yourself
- 15 quotes for happiness and mental peace
- ‘No’- A letter to myself
- 40 positive things you should repeat every day
- How to forget your past?
- Give time to yourself
- Learn karma yoga To find peace in life
- How to recognize your self-worth?
- Why is self-care not selfish?
- How to fight your negative thoughts in daily life?
- Healthy habits to improve your mental health
- Self Acceptance: 11 Ways To Accept Your Reality The Way It Is
- 7 Best Yoga Poses For Mental Health
- 30 Quick Stress Buster Activities
If you liked the article, share it with someone you care about!